- you are here
let's make it timeless -
capturing stories with plenty of soul
all the feelings, all the chills, all the hugs and kisses given that day.
LET'S MAKE THEM ETERNAL
Up to 4 hours of coverage
*Every collection includes at least 350 photos in high resolution and with color correction delivered in a digital gallery
*You can reserve your wedding day with 30% and the rest has to be payed 1 month before the event.
¿you got questions?
frequently asked questions
1 / HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU INCLUDE?
I promise I’ll always include plenty of images of everything I capture. These are your memories, I promise to capture them fully and give you more than enough images to remember this time in your lives.
2 / HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?
I require 30% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 70% is due1 month before the wedding day.
3 / WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
9-12 weeks for photos
4 / CAN YOU PHOTOSHOP US?
I don’t alter the way you look other than skin blemishes or anything temporary that would not normally be there (bruise, scrape, acne etc unless you’d like me to keep it the photos). If you’re self conscious about something, please let me know as I’ll be sure to be extra aware of that while I’m posing you
5 / DO YOU HELP IN THE PLANNING PROCESS?
Yes, yes and yes.
I know the wave of questions you can have when it comes to plan a wedding. So feel free to ask for any recommendation or tips on planning your schedule so you can have the best light for your photos.
“You captured the wedding exactly the way we imagined, your are really good with the details, and the colors in every picture are so beautiful”.
-Joshua & Ale
"We can not be happier with the work you did. You payed attention to every detail, previous and during the wedding. Everyone asked or said something about your awesome work"
-Roberto & Lucía
"We are seriously impressed with your work. Your composition, the way you read light and textures, your delightful editing, plus all the energy you put in our day, Just wow!"
- Fanny & Diego
Click on the image to watch the full story