top of page
JC-Cam&Fer--235.jpg
JC-Cam&Fer--201.jpg

capturing stories with plenty of soul

you are here, you are in love

let's make it timeless.

Kari & Abraham-406.jpg
Kari & Abraham-532.jpg

all the feelings, all the chills, all the hugs and kisses given that day.

-

LET'S MAKE THEM ETERNAL

Mavi & Julio-75.jpg
Mavi & Julio-135.jpg

PRICE LIST

COLLECTION

Two photographers

Up to 12 hours of wedding coverage

+

3 hours beach party (day before)

3 hours welcome party (day before)

$172,400mxn

*All quotes are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation

Mavi & Julio-50.jpg
Mavi & Julio-41.jpg

ADD ONS

1 /

Extra hour

 

 

$10,000 mxn

2 /

Extra lead photographer

$20,000 mxn

3  /

Album

$20,000 mxn

4  /

Fast Delivery

(15 days)

$20,000 mxn

5  /

Day before (two hours)

$18,000 mxn

Ilse & Martín-279-69.jpg

¿you got questions?

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1 / HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU INCLUDE?

We promise we’ll always include plenty of images of everything we capture. These are your memories, we promise to capture them fully and give you more than enough images to remember this time in your lives.

2 / HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?

We require 30% retainer to secure your spot on our calendar, and the remaining 70% is due1 month before the wedding day.

JC-Cam&Fer--1119.jpg

3 / WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?

3 months

4 / CAN YOU PHOTOSHOP US?

We  don’t alter the way you look other than skin blemishes or anything temporary that would not normally be there (bruise, scrape, acne etc unless you’d like me to keep it the photos). If you’re self conscious about something, please let me know as I’ll be sure to be extra aware of that while I’m posing you

5 / DO YOU HELP IN THE PLANNING PROCESS?

Yes, yes and yes.
We know the wave of questions you can have when it comes to plan a wedding. So feel free to ask for any recommendation or tips on planning your schedule so you can have the best light for your photos.

Metz & Checo-28.jpg
Eduardo y Gaby-39.jpg

TESTIMONIALS

JC-Cam&Fer--202.jpg
Joshua & Ale00221.jpg
Joshua & Ale00162 copy.jpg
web I&A6.jpg

“You captured the wedding exactly the way we imagined, your are really good with the details, and the colors in every picture are so beautiful”.  

-Joshua & Ale

"We can not be happier with the work you did. You payed attention to every detail, previous and during the wedding. Everyone asked or said something about your awesome work"

-Roberto & Lucía

Fanny & Diego298.jpg

"We are seriously impressed with your work. Your composition, the way you read light and textures, your delightful editing, plus all the energy you put in our day, Just wow!"

- Fanny & Diego

Fanny & Diego20.jpg

¿Seeking inspiration?

Click on the image to watch the full story

FULL STORIES

02-

Fanny & Diego393.jpg

Diego & Fanny / San Miguel de Allende

01-

web I&A110.jpg

Isaac & Ale / Washington State

03-

Carlos&Mariana00258.jpg

Carlos & Mariana / Zapopan, Jalisco

Fanny & Diego118.jpg

Still got questions?

Or are you ready to reserve?

Contact us:

hello@judith-castro.com

WA +52 3311097467

bottom of page